Monday, March 10, 2008

Several Weeks Later...

You'd think I'd have things going by now but sadly I do not. I have no excuses because I feel that excuses are just not taking responsibility for your actions. I have just chosen to do other things (play with the kids, clean the house or whatever else "needed" to be done).

Week 1 of Boeing. Brent is now settled and even has his own phone number. I don't know it right off the top of my head though so I can't tell you. Sorry but if you'd like his cell number, just email and I'd be happy to give it to you.

Kate is now walking!!! I can't believe it. She's funny to watch because she just starts to do it. We've been coaxing her for the last few nights, maybe even the last week but tonight she just started doing it on her own. Brent and I were playing a video game and the next thing we knew, she was walking between the recliner to the couch between us. I can't believe she's already there! Yikes! Time sure does fly.

Thank you to everyone that helped Britt make her Girl Scout Cookie goal! She had her last booth sale last weekend and we should be getting her final totals sometime this month.

Britt and I attended Roger's High School's performance of Disney's "Beauty and the Beast". We have three teenagers from our ward that Britt's knows in the performance and since it's my favorite Disney story, we went together. We had a great time and really enjoyed going. The whole cast did a really great job and it was fun. If you get a chance, there four more performances this weekend and it's worth seeing.

Well, for now, that's all that is going on. We're busy these next few days but my goal is to get pictures on this blog by the end of the month! There, now I've put out there for all of you to read so now I have to do it. Doesn't the saying go "a goal is just a wish until it's written down"? If not, it sounds good any ways!

No comments: