Friday, October 23, 2009

What To Do With My Husband

No more school and I think he's trying to make up for all that lost time. Well, not actually lost time but time spent doing something school related rather then playing games with the kids or enjoying the latest greatest books.

Here we sit on a Friday night, me on the blog and him playing Star Wars on the Wii. Is there something wrong with this picture?

I love him! I'm so proud of his perseverance getting through some of those tougher classes. He has been an inspiration to our children in getting and succeeding in an education. He is a good man to put up with all my complaining of having to go to one more meeting or soccer game (in the rain) without him. I'm glad he's done and I can finally enjoy having a husband again (even if it's watching him play Star Wars while I'm typing on the computer).

2 comments:

Christy said...

Yeah! No more school. Congratulations!

Nicole Stoddard said...

Thanks, Christy.