Britt's Girl Scout Troop went bowling last night and this is what she brought home with her:
She's calling it her baby and she needs a name for it. Any suggestions? When she was a little girl, she said once that she was going to marry someone named Rolling Ball. I guess having a bowling pin as a baby makes since if she does marry Rolling Ball. I'm just joking with Britt. I can't let her live down the Rolling Ball story. It's funny. Anyways, the whole troop was able to take pins homes as suvinors of their nights fun. Way to go! Another cool paper weight in our home.
1 comment:
My FLYfriends have a white elephant gift we pass around at Christmas - it is the current "foster mom"s job to display it and decorate it for each holiday and post pics. Skirts... scarves...hats... F-U-N-N-Y!! Her name is Pinny. Maybe they can be Pin Pals... bwahahahahaha
Post a Comment