We spent the weekend spoiling her and celebrating her birthday in different ways. Saturday I took her to Build A Bear because she received a certificate to get a free one for her birthday. Saturday night we did her birthday dinner so that Grandma could be there too and she got spoiled but she wouldn't let the restaurant people sing to her. She is quite the shy one. For her actual birthday, she got French Toast for breakfast and the day spent putting her Science Fair project together. Fun times!
2 comments:
HaPpY BiRtHdAy Britty!!!
We thought of you all day long! Hope you really enjoyed it!
(((HUGS)))
Uncle Jess, Aunt Heather
Emmalee, Cody, Cameron & Caleb
(And of course Sophie, Zoey & Shadow LOL)
Crazy! This is just crazy!!! No more growing for you. Stop! Right now I mean it!!
I know I am late but happy very happy birthday Britt!!!
Post a Comment