Monday, March 9, 2009

New Update

Hi All -

Just a quick update to let you know that we are all doing well but we've been incredibly busy. Brent just got released as our Ward Clerk and is now serving as the Varsity Scout Leader which means he is working with the scouts ages 14 & 15. Yes, I know, that means we're both at Mutual every week but we're making it work (so far). Brent is so excited to be involved with the Scouts and is looking forward to helping each of them achieve their scouting goals.

Morgan has been playing 7th grade Basketball for the last few weeks and is having a great time. They only have 6 games and he'll only be playing 3 of them but he has really enjoyed being involved in this new sport.

Britt is doing Girl Scout Cookie booths right now and that means that we have been just as busy getting her prepared and delivery cookies. Yikes. Does it every slow down?

Thank goodness Jesse only has Activity Day activities every other week. I am so grateful her interests are very limited right now. She only has this activity and her friends. YEAH!

And then there is Kate who seems to be growing faster than I can run. She is almost 2 years old and runs around like she owns the world. Except she won't go to Nursery. Yikes. But we're working on that. I was actually able to get her to stay in Nursery for the first hour yesterday and play with her friend Izzy (although I had to stay in there with her and play too). Once I got up to leave for Young Women's, she did not want anything to do with being left there by herself. Oh well. She get there soon enough and then we'll never get her to stay home I'm sure.

I love my family!

No comments: